But so am I. I've been in a funk/blah/bleh whatever you want to call it since Friday! There are no real reasons beyond everyday life for this, BUT I am determined to come out of it starting NOW!
So to make myself feel better I've decided to do something to make someone else feel better.
I'm going to start my first giveaway! That's right a giveaway!
I'm going to give one of my zebra print notecards and matching envelopes in the color of your choice (and maybe a couple of other little "happies") to one lucky winner.
And just HOW do you win? Well...
This drawing will be open to anyone. I'll draw one winning name on Sunday, March 15, 2009.
1. Follow my blog. Easy peasy! (That's one entry) (Don't worry. If you are already following you are automatically in the drawing!)
2. Leave me a comment telling me how much you'd like to win. (Don't forget to tell me your favorite color!) (That's the selfish part of this giveaway. Don't forget to leave contact info!) (That's another entry!)
3. Blog about my giveaway on your blog, and leave a comment here letting me know you did. (That's another entry!)
4. Visit my etsy shop - Knotaway and pick out your favorite item and come back here and leave a comment about why you like it. (That's another entry!)
5. Make a purchase in my etsy shop- Knotaway . (That is worth 5 entries!)
That is a possible 9 entries! If I have left something outrageous out that you think is worth an entry or two feel free to let me know!
Do this by NOON (central time zone!) on Friday, March 13th (yes, that is Friday the thirteenth!) and you may be the lucky winner to be announced on the following Monday!
Again - don't forget to let me know how to get in touch with you! I can't send you goodies if I don't know how to get in touch with you!
Wow! I am already starting to smile!
Oh and speaking of giveaways...
Check this one out!
She's also on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/profile.php?user_id=6178650
and has some really lovely items!